CFRN may refer to:
- CFRN (AM), a radio station (1260 AM) licensed to serve Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- CFRN-DT, a television station (channel 3) licensed to serve Edmonton
- CFBR-FM, a radio station (100.3 FM) licensed to serve Edmonton, which held the call sign CFRN-FM from 1951 to 1979
- Certified Flight Registered Nurse
- Coalition for Rainforest Nations
CFRN is a Canadian Class A, 50,000 watt (directional at night) radio station in Edmonton, Alberta; CFRN is unusual in that it is a Class A (protected nighttime skywave) AM station on a regional frequency. Owned by Bell Media and broadcasting on 1260 AM, the station airs an all-sports format, branded as TSN Radio 1260. The station's studios are located at 18520 Stony Plain Road in Edmonton, where it shares studio space with its sister station, CTV O&O CFRN-TV. Both stations continued to share space after the radio and TV operations were sold to different owners in the 1980s, but were united in 2013 by Bell's acquisition of Astral Media.
CKHJ in Fredericton, New Brunswick, is the only other commercial radio station in Canada which broadcasts on 1260 AM; it broadcasts 10,000 watts day and night, with a directional (three-tower) antenna. The other two Canadian stations on 1260 AM ( CBPM & CBPU) are weather stations, which are owned by The Meteorological Service of Canada. Both of those weather stations broadcast with a power of 30 watts.