CFRG was a Canadian radio station, which broadcast in Gravelbourg, Saskatchewan from 1952 to 1973. A private affiliate of Radio-Canada, the station was owned by Radio-Gravelbourg Ltée.
CFRG originally aired at 1230 AM. In 1956, the station became a daytimer, moving to 710 AM during the day but retaining a nighttime signal on the original 1230 frequency with the call sign CFGR.
The station was purchased by Radio-Canada in 1973, and became a rebroadcaster of Regina's CBKF-FM. A few months later, it moved to AM 690. The transmitter, which now has the call sign CBKF-1, is still in operation as a rebroadcaster of CBKF.
The call sign was later revived on CFRG-FM, a francophone community radio station in Gravelbourg.