CfPA may refer to:
- Crowdfunding Professional Association (http://CfPA.org), a 501c6 non-profit trade organization working for the success of every fundraiser and their supporters, by providing education, resources and assistance to all stakeholders in the Crowdfunding community.
- Connecticut Forest and Park Association
- Consumer Finance Protection Agency, an independent agency of the United States government
- CKTG-FM, Canadian radio station launched as CFPA in 1944
- Concordville Fire & Protective Association, a fire and rescue department in Concordville, PA