Crossword clues for cfo
init. chief financial officer
CFO may refer to:
- Chief financial officer
- CFO (magazine), a monthly publication
- Chief Fire Officer, the head of a fire brigade
- Chief Firearms Officer, in Canada
- Collateralized fund obligation, a financial instrument similar to a collateralized debt obligation (CDO)
- Cash flow from operating activities, a finance term
- Commission on Filipinos Overseas, a government agency in the Philippines
- Chemin de fer de l'Outaouais, a railroad in Quebec
- Charles Foster Offdensen, a character from Metalocalypse
- College Football Officiating West (CFO West), a consortium of the Big 12, Mountain West and Southland conferences
CFO is a monthly magazine published in the United States. It was launched in 1985 for chief financial officers (CFOs) and other financial executives in companies in the U.S. The Economist Group acquired the magazine in 1988 and sold it in 2010 to the private equity firm Seguin Partners.
It carries a mixture of regional and global content aimed at CFOs and other decision makers in their respective industries. CFO magazine reaches 440,000 individually qualified readers. The magazine is a requested, controlled-circulation title so all registered readers are senior level financial decision makers who have requested the magazine. CFOs circulation is audited by BPA Worldwide with a monthly unique audience of 440,000 users. Advertisers include banks, technology firms, consulting firms, accounting firms, travel services companies, and other companies providing business services.