Crossword clues for cfl
- Stamps league
- Sports org. in which the Toronto Argonauts have won the most titles (15)
- Pro football league whose expansion flopped
- Org. that awards the Grey Cup
- Montreal Alouettes' org
- Montreal Alouettes et al
- Its Thanksgiving Day Classic is played in Oct
- It typically has 3-5 mg of mercury
- Gridiron org. with the Grey Cup
- Grey Cup sports grp
- Grey Cup sports gp
- Grey Cup gp
- Flutie's league, once
- Can. sports org
- Calgary Stampeders' org
- B.C. Lions' org
- Toronto Argonauts' org.
- Grey Cup grp.
- Sports org. with the Grey Cup
- Sports org. north of the border
- Grey Cup sports org.
- North-of-the-border grid org.
- Calgary Stampeders' grp.
- Edmonton Eskimos' org.
- Org. of the Argonauts and the Alouettes
- Grid org. with a 110-yard field
- North-of-the-border grid org
- Grey Cup org
- Grp. for the Montreal Alouettes
- Grey Cup grp
- Toronto Argos' org
abbr. 1 Canadian football league 2 compact fluorescent lamp 3 context-free language
CFL may refer to: