CFF may refer to:
- Christian's Fitness Factory, a fitness equipment supplier with 2 distribution centers in the United States (PA, AZ)
- Critical Flicker Fusion rate or threshold, a concept in the psychophysics of vision.
- Chemins de fer fédéraux suisses, the Swiss Federal Railways in French.
- Cambodian Freedom Fighters, a militant rebel group.
- Celebrity Family Feud, a 2008 NBC game show hosted by Al Roker.
- Certified in Financial Forensics, a specialty designation for Certified Public Accountants awarded by the AICPA.
- Children's Film Foundation.
- Charcoal Feather Federation, an anime series by Yoshitoshi ABe
- Compact Font Format, a font technology.
- Consistent Force Field, a force field for Molecular Mechanics.
- Cornish Fighting Fund, a campaign for Cornish recognition.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Children First Foundation.
- Central Facility for Funds, a post-trade service by Clearstream.
- Croatian Football Federation, the governing body of football in Croatia
- Cafunfo Airport, an Angolan airport with this IATA code.
- Common File Format, a video file format that is part of the UltraViolet digital rights authentication and licensing system.