Crossword clues for cfc
- Banned pollutant, for short
- Banned aerosol propellant, for short
- Refrigerant initials
- Phased-out propellant
- Ozone-depleting compound, in brief
- Ozone-depleting chemical (abbr.)
- Ozone-depleter, briefly
- Ozone threatener (Abbr.)
- Ozone pollutant: abbr
- Ozone layer depleter, briefly
- Ozone enemy: abbr
- Ozone depleter, briefly
- Ozone depleter (Abbr.)
- Maker of a certain hole: Abbr
- Freon, generically
- Compound once used as aerosol propellant: Abbr
- Banned pollutant (Abbr.)
- Aerosol spray chemical
- Environmental hazard, for short
- Ozone depleter, for short
- Ozone hazard, for short
- Freon initials
- Refrigerant inits.
- Freon letters
- A fluorocarbon with chlorine
- Formerly used as a refrigerant and as a propellant in aerosol cans
- Ozone-depleting chemical
- Ozone layer pollutant
- Ozone layer pollutant, for short
- Ozone layer pollutant, briefly
- Refrigerant inits
- Phased-out refrigerant compound
- Ozone-threatening compound
- Ozone-depleting compound, for short
- Ozone layer pollutant: abbr
- Controversial refrigerant
init. 1 (context organic chemistry English) chlorofluorocarbon 2 (context US English) Combined Federal Campaign 3 (context soccer English) Chelsea Football Club 4 (context business English) Controlled Foreign corporation
CFC, cfc, or Cfc may stand for
Usage examples of "cfc".
With an instinct for the regrettable that was almost uncanny, he invented chlorofluorocarbons, or CFCs.
Our technology has produced thalidomide, CFCs, Agent Orange, nerve gas, pollution of air and water, species extinctions, and industries so powerful they can ruin the climate of the planet.
Glacier retreats in Antarctica, and higher albedos in Africa, and CFCs in the ozone, and that permanent hitch in the ENSO cycle, and the solar variation .
Chemically inert, nontoxic (in ordinary concentrations), odorless, tasteless, non-allergenic, nonflammable, CFCs represent a brilliant technical solution to a well-defined practical problem.