Ceva, the ancient Ceba, is a small Italian town in the province of Cuneo, region of Piedmont, east of Cuneo. It lies on the right bank of the Tanaro on a wedge of land between that river and the Cevetta stream.
Ceva is a town in Piedmont, Italy.
Ceva may also refer to:
- Francesco Adriano Ceva (15801655), Roman Catholic Cardinal from Savoy
- Giovanni Ceva (16471734), Italian mathematician
- Tommaso Ceva (16481737), Italian Jesuit and mathematician, brother of Giovanni
- 12579 Ceva, asteroid
- Battle of Ceva, battle fought in 1796 near the Italian town of Ceva
- Castelnuovo di Ceva, comune (municipality) in the Italian region of Piedmont
- CEVA Logistics, global logistics company
- CEVA rail, rail line in the Geneva area of Switzerland
- CEVA, Inc., semiconductor intellectual property (IP) company
- Ceva railway station, railway station in the Italian town of Ceva
- CEVA-X DSP, family of DSP cores marketed by CEVA, Inc.
- Ceva's theorem, geometrical theorem incorrectly attributed to Giovanni Ceva
- Marquisate of Ceva, former independent state in Italy centered on the town of Ceva
- Monte Ceva, hill of the Veneto, Italy