CEB or Ceb may refer to:
- ISO 639-2 and ISO 639-3 code for the Cebuano language
- Čeb, an old name for the village of Čelarevo, Serbia
- CEB (airport), IATA code for the Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Philippines
- CEB, Inc., a commercial, for-profit, public firm that provides general best practices research, executive education, and decision support tools
- CAAT enhancer binding, a regulatory sequence in DNA
- Census Enumerators' Books, books used by researchers in the fields of social science, local and family history
- Central Electricity Board, a board set up under The Electricity (Supply) Act 1926 to standardise the United Kingdom's electricity supply
- Ceylon Electricity Board, the electricity company in Sri Lanka
- Commodity Exchange Bratislava, a commodity exchange in Slovakia
- Common English Bible, is a new bible translation, began in late 2008
- Compressed earth block, a block manufactured through the use of a mechanical press
- Comunidades Eclesiais de Base, sub-units of parishes with either lay or religious leadership responsible to the parish priest
- Confederation of European Baseball, the governing body for baseball and softball in Europe
- Continuing Education of the Bar, a California legal publisher
- Council of Elders of the Bundestag (Germany), a joint deliberative body
- Council of Europe Development Bank, an international lending institution to promote social cohesion
- SSI CEB, a standard form factor for dual processor motherboards defined by the Server System Infrastructure forum
- Countin' Endless Bank, a hip hop group that consisted of Steady B and Cool C
CEB (Continuing Education of the Bar • California) is a self-supporting program of the University of California that is co-sponsored by the State Bar of California. Founded in 1947, CEB modernized continuing legal education (CLE) by providing three, six, and 24 hour courses in locations that were convenient to California practitioners. CEB fulfills its mandate to cultivate the professional development of California lawyers by offering CLE courses, and by publishing practice guides.
CEB has received multiple awards from the Association for Continuing Legal Education (ACLEA), including the Award of Professional Excellence for Publications in 2012, 2011, 2006, 2005, 2002, and 1996. In 2014, CEB accepted ACLEA’s Best Publication award for the book, “Neighbor Disputes: Law and Litigation.” In addition, in 2013 CEB was ranked as the second-best CLE provider in California by the readers of The Recorder legal newspaper, and the third-best legal research vendor.
CEB (or Centro de Estudios de Bachillerato) is a chain of Mid to high-level Schools since these schools offer programs to upgrade the regular degree to a technical-professional level (In Mexico known as "Preparatoria") in 21 States and the Federal District.
All CEB jointly with the PFLC and all PREFECO high schools are part of the Technical school of the DGB, and are dependent of Secretaría de Educación Pública of Mexico.