Crossword clues for ccx
CCX may mean:
- Chicago Climate Exchange.
- Con-Way Central Express, one of two original Con-Way regional less-than-truckload freight carriers
- .CCX, the file extension used for Campaign Cartographers symbol libraries.
- Cisco Compatible EXtensions specification for 802.11 wireless LAN chip manufacturers.
- Koenigsegg CCX sports car.
- CargoConnect, a service provided by BT which allows forwarders and shippers to check the status of air cargo consignments.
- Cat's Corner Exchange, a swing dance lindy and blues exchange in Montreal, Canada.
- CCX The number 210 in Roman numerals
- The year 210 (CCX years)
- CCX, the coal mining company that is controlled by the Brazilian conglomerate, EBX Group. It operates greenfield coal mining facilities in Colombia.