CCID may refer to:
- CCID (protocol), USB protocol
- CCID Consulting, company based in Beijing
- Card Security Code, Credit Card ID
- Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases, part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Central City Improvement District, Cape Town
CCID (chip card interface device) protocol is a USB protocol that allows a smartcard to be connected to a computer via a card reader using a standard USB interface, without the need for each manufacturer of smartcards to provide its own reader or protocol. This allows the smartcard to be used as a security token for authentication and data encryption, such as that used in Bitlocker. Chip card interface devices come in a variety of forms. The smallest CCID form is a standard USB dongle and may contain a SIM card or Secure Digital card inside the USB dongle. Another popular device is a USB smart card reader keyboard, which in addition to being a standard PC USB keyboard, has an additional slot for accepting a smartcard.