Crossword clues for cccp
n. (lb en nonstandard) USSR (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics)
СССР (Союз Советских Социалистических Республик) is a Russian abbreviation for the Soviet Union.
CCCP may also refer to:
- Combined Community Codec Pack, a filter pack developed for Microsoft Windows to play back rich multimedia content
- CCCP Fedeli alla linea, a punk/art band from Reggio Emilia, Italy
- C.C.C.P. (band), a German synthpop group
- CCCP (Carrigans Car and Commercial Parts Ltd) Motor Factors and accessories retail company, based in Ireland.
- Carbonyl cyanide m-chlorophenyl hydrazone, a highly toxic ionophore and decoupler of the respiratory chain