CBK is a Canadian clear-channel station, broadcasting the CBC Radio One network at 540 AM to most of southern Saskatchewan. The AM transmitter is located in Watrous, the city of licence, but its studios are located at the CBC's broadcast centre in Regina, with an additional bureau in Saskatoon. This facility also houses CBK-FM and CBKT.
The station operates as a 50,000-watt clear-channel station. Due to its location near the low end of the AM dial, transmitter power and Saskatchewan's flat land (with superb soil conductivity), CBK's daytime signal reaches most of the southern two-thirds of the province, including Regina, Saskatoon, Yorkton, Swift Current, Lloydminster, Moose Jaw and Prince Albert. It also provides grade B coverage as far west as Calgary and as far east as Winnipeg, and reaches across the border into North Dakota and Montana. At night, it can be heard across much of the western half of North America. However, it is strongest in western and central Canada, North Dakota, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Minnesota.
CBK could refer to:
- CBK (AM), a radio station in Watrous, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Central Bank of Kenya
- CISSP Common Body of Knowledge, a collection of topics relevant to information security professionals around the world
- Comeback Kid (band), a Canadian band
- Chandrika Bandaranaike Kumaratunga, former president of Sri Lanka
- the ISO 639-3 language code for Chavacano
- (NYSE:CBK) Clothing retailer Christopher & Banks