init. 1 Commander of the Order of the British Empire 2 Component Boolean Expression 3 Calculated Best Estimate 4 Command Budget Estimate 5 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common%20Base%20Event
CBE may refer to:
- CBE, IATA code for Greater Cumberland Regional Airport.
- CBE, ICAO code for Aerocaribe, airline based in Cancun, Mexico.
- CBE, International Meteor Organization designation for Coma Berenicids.
- CBE, Railway code for Coimbatore Junction
- CBE, Competency-based education, another term for Competency-based learning
- CBE, the former callsign of the CBC Radio One AM station in Windsor, Ontario.
- CBE-FM, callsign of the CBC Radio Two FM station in Windsor, Ontario.
- Brazilian Fencing Confederation, or Confederação Brasileira de Esgrima
- Cat-back exhaust, a type of automotive exhaust.
- Calgary Board of Education, public school board for the city of Calgary, Alberta.
- Cell Broadband Engine, a multi-core general purpose CPU developed jointly by Sony, Toshiba and IBM.
- Center for the Built Environment, a research institution at UC, Berkeley.
- The Central Bank of Egypt, the central (or reserve) bank in Egypt.
- Chemical beam epitaxy, a thin film growth method using beams of molecules.
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, a branch of engineering dealing with the physical and life sciences.
- Christians for Biblical Equality, a Christian organization primarily focused on advocating gender equality.
- College Basketball Experience Classic (CBE Classic), pre-season college basketball tournament.
- Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, a grade within the British order of chivalry.
- College of Built Environments, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, an Ethiopian bank founded in 1963.
- Common Base Event, a computing term referring to IBM's implementation of the Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) Event Format standard.
- Congregation Beth Elohim, a Reform synagogue in Brooklyn, New York founded in 1861
- Conqueror of the British Empire, a self-awarded title of the Ugandan dictator, Idi Amin.
- Council of Biology Editors, a former name of the Council of Science Editors, who publish the CBE style guide.
- Cross Bronx Expressway, a major freeway in the New York City borough of the Bronx.
- Civilization: Beyond Earth, a 2014 video game
Usage examples of "cbe".
The Order of the Peacock (Third Class) was to be awarded to Gerald Haskins, CBE, for his work on the drainage system of Teske.