acr. '''Cost per Available Seat Mile''': a method of calculating operating costs in the travel industry. It is derived by dividing total operating expenses by total ASMs.
CASM may refer to:
- Cost per Available Seat Mile, a measure of unit cost in the airline industry
- Canadian Air and Space Museum, a former museum located in Toronto
- Centre d'Art Santa Mònica, a public venue in Barcelona, Spain
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Mathematics, a qualification formerly gained from Part III of the Mathematical Tripos at Cambridge University
- Chinese Academy of Surveying and Mapping, an organization affiliated with the State Bureau of Surveying and Mapping
- Collaborative group on Artisanal and Small-Scale Mining, an association for artisanal mining
- Centre for Aboriginal Studies in Music, part of the University of Adelaide
- Centre for the Analysis of Social Media, a group founded by the UK think tank Demos
Usage examples of "casm".
Despite his best efforts, sar casm tinged his own voice at the last, and Nikki's chin raised belligerently.