Canora is a commuter rail station on the AMT's Deux-Montagnes and Mascouche lines in the west end of the Côte-des-Neiges neighbourhood of Montreal, Quebec, Canada, just east of Mount Royal. The platforms are located northwest of the west portal of the Mount Royal Tunnel.
Canora may refer to:
- The neighborhood of Canora (Edmonton) in Edmonton, Canada
- The town of Canora, Saskatchewan in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan
- The hamlet of Canora Beach, Saskatchewan in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan
- Canora Airport, near the town of Canora, Saskatchewan
- Canora railway station, in the town of Canora, Saskatchewan
- Canora-Pelly, electoral district in the province of Saskatchewan
- Canora (AMT), commuter rail station in Montreal, Canada
Canora is a former provincial electoral district for the Legislative Assembly of the province of Saskatchewan, Canada, centered on the town of Canora. This constituency was created before the 2nd Saskatchewan general election in 1908. Dissolved in 1934, the district was reconstituted before the 9th Saskatchewan general election in 1938.
It is now part of the constituency of Canora-Pelly.