Câmpeni ( German: Topesdorf; Hungarian: Topánfalva) is a town in Alba County, Transylvania, Romania. As of July 2002 the town had a population of 8,080 inhabitants. The town administers 21 villages: Boncești, Borlești, Botești (Botesbánya), Certege (Csertés), Coasta Vâscului, Dănduț, Dealu Bistrii, Dealu Capsei, Dric, Fața Abrudului, Florești, Furduiești, Mihoești, Motorăști, Peste Valea Bistrii, Poduri, Sorlița, Tomușești, Valea Bistrii, Valea Caselor and Vârși (Virs).
Câmpeni may refer to several places in Romania:
- Câmpeni, a town in Alba County
- Câmpeni, a village in Pârjol Commune, Bacău County
- Câmpeni, a village in Prăjeni Commune, Botoşani County
- Câmpeni, a village in Amaru Commune, Buzău County
- Câmpeni, a village in Pielești Commune, Dolj County
- Alexanderfeld (formerly Alexandru cel Bun or Cîmpeni), a commune in Cahul district, Moldova