Camou may refer to:
- Geographic names
- Aïcirits-Camou-Suhast, a commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in France.
- Camou-Cihigue, a commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in France.
- Family names
- Esteban Camou (b. 1976), Mexican super middleweight boxer.
- Jacques Camou (1792 – 1868), French general.
- Richard Camou, French politician (MPF), 2008–2014 mayor of Villeneuve-Loubet, France.
- Château Camou, Mexican Vineyard and Winery based in Cañada del Trigo.
- the short term for Camouflage.