Camm may refer to:
- Frederick James 'F. J.' Camm (1895-1959) - British technical author and magazine editor
- Sir Sydney Camm (1893-1966) - British aviator, brother of F. J. Camm
- David Camm (born 1964) - former Indiana State Police acquitted of the murders of his wife and children
- T. W. Camm (1839–1912) - English stained glass designer and manufacturer
CAMM may refer to:
- Common Anti-Air Modular Missile a planned air-to-air and surface-to-air missile.
- Council of American Maritime Museums
The CAMM (Common Anti-Air Modular Missile) series is a family of surface-to-air and air-to-air missiles developed by MBDA for the United Kingdom. CAMM shares some common features and components with the ASRAAM air-to-air missile, but with updated electronics and an active radar homing seeker. It is envisioned that the missile will be introduced into all three service branches of the British Armed Forces and is currently scheduled to enter service starting 2016. The Common Anti-Air Modular Missile is intended to replace the Sea Wolf missile on Type 23 frigates of the Royal Navy, the Rapier missile in British Army service and contribute to the eventual replacement of ASRAAM in service with the Royal Air Force.
Three variants of the missile have been designed for use across the Air, Maritime environments. These are designated as CAMM(A), CAMM(L) and CAMM(M) respectively. The maritime variant is known as Sea Ceptor in the Royal Navy.