Crossword clues for caine
- "The Dark Knight" actor
- Scrooge's portrayer in "The Muppet Christmas Carol"
- "The Ipcress File" star, 1965
- Title ship in a W.W. II film
- Michael who played Alfred Pennyworth in three Batman movies
- Michael who played Bruce Wayne's butler
- Oscar winner for "Hannah and Her Sisters"
- Wouk's "The ___ Mutiny"
- Ship of fiction
- Queeg's command (5)
- "Sleuth" actor
- "A Bridge Too Far" co-star
- Herman Wouk ship
- Actor from London
- Command for Queeg
- He portrayed Alfie
- Wouk ship
- Actor in "Get Carter": 1971
- Ship of the "yellow stain"
- Michael of films
- An Oscar winner in 1986
- Mutiny ship
- Mutiny name
- Queeg's command
- "Alfie" star Michael
- Queeg's minesweeper
- "The ___ Mutiny"
- "Noises Off" co-star, 1992
- Best Supporting Actor of 1999
- "Educating Rita" star
- Oscar winner for "The Cider House Rules"
- Ship in a 1951 best seller
- Queeg's ship
- "The Cider House Rules" Oscar winner
- Minesweeper of literature
- "Hannah and Her Sisters" Oscar winner
- Queeg's craft
- "The Quiet American" star, 2002
- "The Cider House Rules" co-star, 1999
- "Bullseye!" actor
- Wouk title vessel
- Michael who starred in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"
- Mutiny site
- Title ship in a 1951 best seller
- Michael who starred in 39-Down
Caine may refer to:
- Caine (surname), a name (including a list of people with the surname)
Caine is a surname of several different origins. In many cases it is a variation of the surname Cain.
When the surname is of French origin, in some cases it is derived from a derogatory nickname for someone with a bad temper - from the Frenchcaigne "bitch".
Notable people with the surname include:
- Hall Caine, British novelist and playwright
- Hugh Le Caine, Canadian physicist, composer and instrument builder
- Marti Caine, (1945–1995), English comedian and singer
- Martin Caine, American college football head coach
- Michael Caine, British film actor
- Natalie Caine (1909–2008), also known by her married name Natalie James, English oboist
- Rachel Caine, pen name of Roxanne Longstreet Conrad, an American writer of science fiction stories
- Rebecca Caine, Canadian opera singer
- Shakira Caine, Guyanan model, married to Michael Caine
- Stanley Caine (1936–2013), English actor
- Trudi Le Caine (née Janowski), an arts patron, wife of Hugh Le Caine
- William Caine (colonial administrator), Governor-general of Hong Kong