The Collaborative International Dictionary
Caas \Caas\ (k[aum]s), n. sing. & pl.
--Chaucer. [1913 Webster] ||
CaaS is an acronym for the following:
- Content as a Service
- Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore
- Communication as a service
- Compiler as a service
- Containers as a service
- Cognitive Analytic Application Services
- Common Aviation Architecture System, a common avionics package currently being rolled out into various United States Military aircraft.
- Centre for Academic and Administrative Studies
- Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services
- Commerce as a Service
- Containers as a Service
- Crimeware as a Service
- Cloud as a Service, an IT offering that runs a Cloud Management Platform off-premises and deploys Virtual Servers to your data center (Column Technologies)
- Compliance as a Service
- Charging as a Service
Usage examples of "caas".
And with that word, the arwes in the caas Of the goddesse clateren faste and rynge, And forth she wente, and made a vanysshynge, For which this Emelye astoned was, And seyde, "What amounteth this, allas!
Thanne semed me ther was a parlement At Atthenes, upon certein pointz and caas, Among the whiche pointz yspoken was To have with certein contrees alliaunce, And have fully of Thebans obeisaunce, For which this noble Theseus anon Leet senden after gentil Palamon, Unwist of hym what was the cause and why.