BYD could refer to:
- BYD Company, an automobile and rechargeable battery producer in China
- Barley yellow dwarf, a plant disease caused by the barley yellow dwarf virus
- Barry Docks railway station, Wales; National Rail station code BYD
- Bury Your Dead, an American metalcore/hardcore band
- Brave Yester Days, a 2-disc best-of album from the band Katatonia.
- Y Byd, a Welsh-language newspaper
Usage examples of "byd".
The horses walked over the planking and into the protective circle of the palisade where the people of Byd ford gathered silently around the body slumped over the horse.