Crossword clues for bvt
BVT may refer to:
- BVT (company), the German investment group
- Bobby Van Trust, a group of charities that improve home security in the UK
- BVT Surface Fleet, a British naval shipbuilder now called BAE Systems Surface Ships
- bee venom therapy, a type of apitherapy
- Blackstone Valley Regional Vocational Technical High School
- the ISO 3-letter country code for Bouvet Island
- Borrowed Virtual Time, a soft real-time scheduling algorithm.
- Bournville Village Trust, an organization in Bournville, a suburb of Birmingham, England
- Brevet (military), a warrant authorizing a commissioned officer to hold a higher rank temporarily
- Build Verification Test, used in Software testing
- Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz und Terrorismusbekämpfung, the Austrian Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution and Counterterrorism
- Black Velvet Travel, a bus company in Hampshire, England.
- BVT, Bek Vol Tanden, Dutch Expression
- Bounding volume hierarchy, also known as Boundary Volume Tree (BVT).
BVT is an investment company based in Germany, with US headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. Their portfolio includes real estate and renewable energy. Through the BVT Games Production Fund, they have also financed the development of PC games published by the Infogrames incarnation of Atari, including notable titles such as Neverwinter Nights 2 and Sleeping Dogs.