BVA may refer to :
- Bahujan Vikas Aghadi, a political party in Palghar District of Maharashtra state of India
- The IATA-Code of Beauvais-Tillé Airport, a small airport serving the city of Beauvais in France
- Best-corrected visual acuity
- Blinded Veterans Association, a U.S.-based organization established to help military veterans "meet and overcome the challenges of blindness"
- Board of Veterans' Appeals, a U.S. government tribunal established to decide cases regarding benefits claimed by military veterans
- Boundary Value Analysis
- British Valve Association
- British Veterinary Association, the national body for vets in the United Kingdom.
- British Video Association
- Federal Office of Administration (Bundesverwaltungsamt)
- Australian Hip Hop MC and member of Mnemonic Ascent