Bulong may refer to:
- Bulong, Western Australia
- Bulong (film), a 2011 Philippine film
- Blang people, also known as Bulong, an ethnic group in China
- Blang language, also known as Bulong
- Bilung, pinyin as Bulong, township in Tibet
<!-- This long comment was added to the page to prevent it being listed on Special:Shortpages. It and the accompanying monitoring template were generated via Template:Longcomment. Please do not remove the monitor template without removing the comment as well.
Bulong (lit. Whisper) is a 2011 Filipino horror-comedy film starring Angelica Panganiban and Vhong Navarro. The film was released by Star Cinema.