Budu ( Jawi: بودو; ; ) is a fish sauce and one of the best known fermented seafood products in Kelantan, Terengganu and southern Thailand as well. It is mentioned in A Grammar and Dictionary of the Malay language, With a Preliminary Dissertation, Volume 2, By John Crawfurd, published in 1852.
Budu may refer to:
- Budu people, an ethnic group of about 250,000 people in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Budu language, spoken by the Budu people
- Budu Dogon, a Dogon language spoken in Mali.
- Budu (sauce), a fish sauce originating from east coast of Peninsular Malaysia
- Budu Cantemir, a village in Stănileşti commune in Vaslui County, Romania