Crossword clues for brs
init. (''airline industry'') Booking Reservation System
BRS or Brs may mean:
- Baltic Rail Services a holding company, former owners of Eesti Raudtee
- Baiyer River Sanctuary, Papua New Guinea
- Ballistic Recovery Systems
- Big Red Switch, hacker jargon
- Blood Red Shoes, English indie-rock band
- Bristol Airport, the airport serving Bristol and the West of England (IATA code BRS)
- Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen
- Britain's Road to Socialism, UK communist manifesto
- British Road Services, UK nationalised road haulage operator
- Brown recluse spider
- Brs, abbreviation for the orchid genus Brassia
- BRS/Search, full text search engine
- Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co., US private equity firm
- Black Rock Shooter, Japanese media franchise
- Boston Red Sox, a Major League Baseball team
- Bowen's reaction series, the order in which rocks ideally crystallize from magma
- Board Review Series, books to review for USMLE Step 1
- Bulgarian Register of Shipping, Bulgarian Classification Society
- Business Radio Service
The Bus Rapid System, branded as BRS, is a bus rapid transit system in Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil. The system consists of a number of bus routes that have dedicated bus lanes in certain locations.
Usage examples of "brs".
Yesterday she asked Aunt Dora: "By the way, Dora, has Grete put a fresh lace tucker in her blue frock, ready for the Brs.
If you are alone together for a couple of minutes (I had come at ½ past 2 and the Brs.
When I got home, Father said: Well, another time I think you’d better stay and sleep at the Brs.
Her father and mother returned to Cracow yesterday evening, and she told her grandmother she was going to spend the morning with me, and I said I was going to the Brs.