Crossword clues for brb
- "I'm away from the computer for a few minutes," in three letters
- "I'll return soon," when texting
- "I'll return shortly," in a text
- "I'll return in a minute," in instant messaging shorthand
- "I need to step away from the conversation for a second," in a text
- "I need to step away for a sec," in an IM
- "I need a short break," in chat rooms
- "Hold on a sec," while texting
- "Hold on a sec," in texts
- "hold on 1 sec ok?"
- "Have to step away for a sec," breifly
- "Hang on a sec," to a texter
- "Hang on a sec," online
- "Hang on a sec," in texts
- "Give me a sec," in texts
- "Gimme a sec," in chats
- "Gimme a minute," in an online chat
- "Putting the phone down for a sec," in textspeak
- "Just a minute," in texts
- Texter's "Gimme a sec"
- "I need a short break"
- Texter's "Need a short break"
- Texter's "Just a sec"
- Texter's "I'm away for a moment"
- Texter's "I will return shortly"
- Texter's "Hang on a minute"
- Palindromic "Hang tight" text
- IM shorthand while running to the bathroom
- Cybertalk for "I shall return momentarily"
- "Returning soon," in texts
- "Returning soon," in online shorthand
- "One sec, gotta talk 2 my parents quickly"
- "Just a sec!," in a text
- "Just a sec," in text-speak
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
by 1996, Internet chat acronym for be right back.
init. (alternative case form of BRB nodot=1 English) (gloss: be right back).
BRB may refer to:
- Bank of the Republic of Burundi or Banque de la République du Burundi, the official name in French of the central bank of Burundi
- Barbados, ISO country code BRB, country in the Caribbean Sea
- Barreirinhas Airport, IATA Code BRB, airport in Barreirinhas, Brazil
- Be Right Back, Internet/chat slang, also sometimes treated as a synonym of "bathroom break"
- The Beatles: Rock Band, 2009 music video game
- Benefits Review Board, a part of the United States Department of Labor
- Beta Ray Bill, a fictional character from the Marvel universe
- Beveled rim bowl, clay bowls most common in the 4th millennium B.C.
- Bibliothèque royale de Belgique, the Royal Library of Belgium
- Big red button, a type of command button
- Birmingham Royal Ballet, a ballet company
- Blaire Reinhard Band, a New Jersey rock band
- Blood-retinal barrier, cells in the eye that prevent certain substances from entering the tissue of the retina
- Brandenburg an der Havel, German car number plates BRB, town in Brandenburg, Germany
- BRB Internacional, a Spanish animation studio.
- Brienz Rothorn Bahn, a Swiss railway
- Brigade de répression du banditisme, a special police unit of the French Ministry of the Interior.
British Railways Board, the former governing body of British Railways
- BRB (Residuary) Ltd., its successor
- Britton-Robinson buffer
- Buckling restrained brace, a specialized earthquake bracing system