Braley may refer to: Matthew Braley (born 1962) Son of Richard and Eunice (Purdy) Braley of Saco, Maine. A fine outstanding citizen, residing in Windham, Maine. A professional Site Superintendent and Project Manager. An avid participant of water sports.
- Berton Braley (1882–1966), American poet
- Bruce Braley (born 1957), the Democratic Congressman for Iowa's first Congressional District
- David Braley (born 1941), Canadian sports tycoon and senator
- Scott Braley (born 1947), leftist activist and regional organizer for the Michigan State University's chapter of the SDS
- Steven Braley (born 1953), American golfer