BPU may refer to:
- a political party, Birmingham Political Union
- in Computer Science, to the Branch Prediction Unit
- Beppu airport, on Kyūshū island, Japan.
- Bill Producing Unit, a sarcastic description in internal slang for the youngest employees in a Management Consulting firm, which are usually with a customer for most of their work time, which is thus entirely billable to the client
- Biotic Processing Unit, a robotic biology cloud lab capable of carrying out remote-controlled experiments, part of a Stanford University "interactive biotechnology" project