n. (context psychiatry English) borderline personality disorder#English.
BPD may refer to:
- BPD (car), British cyclecar manufactured in 1913
- Banco Popular Dominicano, the third largest private bank in the Dominican Republic
- Barrel per day (also bbl/d), a unit of oil production rate commonly used in a regions or countries using the oil barrel of 42 US gallons
- Bharat Punarnirman Dal, a national political party of India
- BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus
- Biocidal Products Directive, European Union directive 98/8/EC
- Bombrini-Parodi-Delfino, an Italian chemical firm that existed from 1912 to 1968
- Brunei Prison Department
- Buildings Performance Database, a database maintained by the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory for the United States Department of Energy
- Business Process Diagram, the process diagram used in Business Process Modeling Notation
The BPD was a British 4-wheeled cyclecar made in 1913 by Brown, Paine and Dowland Ltd of Shoreham-by-Sea, Sussex.
The car was powered by a JAP air-cooled, V twin engine rated at 8 hp and drive was to the rear wheels through a 2-speed gearbox and belts. It is not known if more than a prototype was made.
Usage examples of "bpd".
Iraq and Syria are talking about boosting this figure to 250,000 bpd, and since the maximum capacity of the pipeline is 800,000 bpd, that figure may climb even higher.
In addition, trucks are carrying another 30,000 to 40,000 bpd across the Syrian-Iraqi border.