BPB may mean:
- Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin, an academic journal of pharmaceutical sciences.
- BIOS parameter block, a computing data structure present in Volume Boot Record.
- Birthday Party Bash
- Bits per byte, a measurement of data compression
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach, a theme park in Lancashire, England
- Bone Palace Ballet, a 2007 album by the post-hardcore band Chiodos
- Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, moniker of musician Will Oldham
- Boridi Airport in Papua New Guinea (IATA airport code BPB)
- BPB plc (British Plaster Board), a British building materials business
- BPb, an alternate acronym for Blood lead level
- Bromophenol blue
- The Federal Agency for Civic Education (Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung, or "bpb"), a German government agency