Crossword clues for bova
Bova may refer to:
- Bova, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Bova, Calabria, a comune in the Province of Reggio Calabria in Italy
- Bova Marina, a comune in the Province of Reggio Calabria in Italy
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Reggio Calabria-Bova, an archdiocese in Italy
- Diocese of Bova, a Roman Catholic diocese in Calabria in Italy from the seventh century until 1986
- Ben Bova (born 1932), an American science fiction author and editor
- Dario Bova, (born 1984), Italian footballer
- Giuseppe Bova, an Italian politician, president of the Regional Council of Calabria
- Jeff Bova (born 1953), an American keyboardist, composer, arranger and record producer
- Joseph Bova (1924–2006), an American actor worked in early television on a children's show on WABC-TV in New York
- Louis Bova (1909-1963), the only coal miner Shepptonn, PA mine disaster that was not found.
- Raoul Bova (born 1971), an Italian actor
- Tony Bova, was a professional football player for the Pittsburgh Steelers during the 1940s.
- Yvette Bova (born 1969), an American female bodybuilding champion
- Bova, a Marvel Comics character
- Prince Bova, a hero from Russian folklore, of literary origin
- VDL Bova, better known as Bova, is a luxury coachbuilder based in Eindhoven, Netherlands which began building coaches in 1931
- Board of Veterans' Appeals
Bova is a fictional character from Marvel Comics.