Bov can refer to many things:
- Bov (mythology) - A king in Celtic mythology.
- Bov municipality - A municipality in Denmark.
- Bug-out vehicle - Bug-out vehicle, used by survivalists to escape a calamity.
- Blowoff valve - An element of modern turbocharged vehicles.
- BOV (APC) - A Yugoslavian wheeled armoured personnel carrier.
- Bov and Gara Bov ("Bov Station"), villages in Svoge municipality, Sofia Province, Bulgaria.
- Bolivian Mvdol (funds code), an ISO4217 registered currency code
- BOV: Broker Opinion of Value.
- In scuba diving with a rebreather: bailout valve: valve to turn to switch to breathing from an open-circuit bailout.
- BoV - Bank of Valletta, a bank in Malta.
The BOV (Borbeno Oklopno Vozilo), literally "Combat Armored Vehicle", is an all-wheel drive armoured vehicle manufactured in the former Yugoslavia.