Crossword clues for boulogne
Boulogne is the name of several communes in France:
- Boulogne, Vendée, in the Vendée department
- Boulogne-Billancourt, in the Hauts-de-Seine department
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, in the Pas-de-Calais department
Other uses for Boulogne:
- Bois de Boulogne, park in Paris bordering Boulogne-Billancourt
- County of Boulogne
- Boulogne (river), located in the west of France
- Chevalier de Saint-Georges, Joseph Boulogne, classical composer, swordsman and equestrian
- Valentin de Boulogne, French painter
- Boulogne, Florida, a town in the United States
- Boulogne Sur Mer, a town in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- US Boulogne, a French football team
The river Boulogne is located in western France in the départements Loire-Atlantique and Vendée.
It is 86.5 km in length and flows north from the source near Saint-Martin-des-Noyers, through Les Essarts and La Merlatière, then through Boulogne, Vendée and Les Lucs-sur-Boulogne into the Lac de Grand-Lieu. This lake is drained by the river Acheneau towards the Loire.