Boulet may refer to:
- Boulet (surname)
- Boulet (comics), pseudonym of the French comic book artist Gilles Roussel
- Bouleț River, a river in Romania
Boulet is a French surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Gerry Boulet (1946–1990), Canadian rock singer and lead vocal of Offenbach
- Julie Boulet (born 1959), Canadian politician and Quebec provincial Cabinet minister
- Lionel Boulet (1919–1996), Canadian engineer
- Magdalena Lewy-Boulet (born 1973), American runner
- Sergio Alvarez Boulet, Cuban weightlifter
- Jonathan Boulet, Australian born musician, self-titled and drummer for 'Parades'
- Jeanie Boulet, a character from the television series ER
Usage examples of "boulet".
Les boulets comme la grele Passaient parmi nos vaisseaux, Brisant mats, cordages, voile, Et mettant tout en lambeaux.
Je pars en avant, les miens me suivent, et nous tombons dans la redoute, terribles et rapides comme des boulets vivants.