Housing Units (2000): 1829
Land area (2000): 4.236486 sq. miles (10.972448 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 4.236486 sq. miles (10.972448 sq. km)
FIPS code: 07652
Located within: California (CA), FIPS 06
Location: 37.131487 N, 122.124398 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 95006
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Boulder Creek may be:Canada
- Boulder Creek (Lillooet River) in the Pemberton Valley, British Columbia Canada
- Boulder Creek Hot Springs at * Boulder Creek (Lillooet River) in the Pemberton Valley, British Columbia Canada
- Boulder Creek Provincial Park in the Cassiar District of British Columbia
- any one of 16 other Boulder Creeks in British Columbia, two each in Ontario and Albert and Nunavut, and five in Yukon
- Boulder Creek, California
- One of several streams:
- Boulder Creek (California) in Santa Cruz County
- Boulder Creek (San Diego River) in San Diego County, California
- Boulder Creek (Myer Creek) in Imperial County, California
- Boulder Creek (Colorado)
- Boulder Creek (Oregon)
- Boulder Creek (South Dakota)
- any one of 350 other streams in the US with the name Boulder Creek
- Boulder Creek (Queensland)
Boulder Creek is a creek draining the Rocky Mountains to the west of Boulder, Colorado, as well as the city itself and surrounding plains.
Boulder Creek is a small river in Santa Cruz County, California, United States, in the southern San Francisco Bay Area. The creek is the namesake of Boulder Creek, California, a small mountain community. The town is located north of the more widely known Santa Cruz, and is the town nearest the San Lorenzo River.
Boulder Creek is a creek located in the Atlin Country region of British Columbia. The creek flows into Lake Surprise from the north side just west of Ruby Creek. Boulder Creek was discovered in 1898. The creek had rich mining content for one mile of its length. Of all Atlin Placer Creeks, Boulder ranks third in total production. Consolidated Mining and Smelting Company have worked the creek. The creek has been hydraulicked. The largest nugget recovered from the creek weighed just over 19 ounces and was found in 1899.
Boulder Creek, originally Pebble Creek, is a stream in the southern Pacific Ranges of the Coast Mountains in British Columbia, Canada. It flows southwest into the Lillooet River approximately northwest of the village of Pemberton.
Boulder Creek was officially named Pebble Creek on September 6, 1951. This name remained official until June 22, 1979 when it was changed to Boulder Creek as the former name was understood to be a misnomer.
Boulder Creek is a stream in the U.S. state of South Dakota.
Boulder Creek derives its name from a nearby canyon noted for the boulders it contains.
Usage examples of "boulder creek".
Here, someone had to bring her water fetched all the way from Boulder Creek, and it had to be boiled before you could use it, just for safety's sake.
The depression had started to lift one summer afternoon as Brian was walking along Boulder Creek behind the public library.
The girl had taken frequent trips to Boulder Creek, and twice had gone on to San Jose, and she had made it a point to ride with the driver because she was crazy about cars.
She had tapped one neatly shaped nail on a spot of green marked Boulder Creek Wilderness Area.
Or north around Boulder Creek,' Conover finally volunteered in a soft drawl.