Bouin is the name or part of the name of the following communes in France:
- Bouin, Deux-Sèvres, in the Deux-Sèvres department
- Bouin, Vendée, in the Vendée department
- Bouin-Plumoison, in the Pas-de-Calais department
- Neuvy-Bouin, in the Deux-Sèvres department
- Villiers-au-Bouin, in the Indre-et-Loire department
Other uses of the name Bouin:
- Bouin Solution, a type of fixative used in histology
- Jean Bouin, the French athlete and Olympian
- Stade Jean-Bouin, the sports stadium in Paris, France
- Jean-Bouin Stadium, Angers, the sports stadium in Angers, France
Usage examples of "bouin".
The stretcher-bearers I give him are very gentle fellows, and he always has the same: Paffin, a fat shoe-maker with a stammer, and Monsieur Bouin, a professor of mathematics, with a grey beard and very precise movements.