n. (context dated West Midlands originally boxing English) the nose.
Boko may refer to:
- Boko alphabet, a Latin alphabet used for the Hausa language
- Boko (Burkina Faso), a town
- Boko District, in the Pool Region, Republic of the Congo
- Boko (Final Fantasy) or Boco, a fictional character in the video game series Final Fantasy
- Boko Haram, a terrorist group in West Africa
- BOKO a German machine tool company
- Boko the Bobcat, a mascot of the athletic teams of Texas State University
Usage examples of "boko".
I number several authors among my acquaintancethe name of Boko Fittleworth is one that springs to the mindand they invariably become all of a doodah when they read a stinker in the press about their latest effort.
English can be traced to the Middle Dutch boek, or beech, and to the Germanic boko, a beech staff on which runes were carved.