Bohdanow was before WW2 a property in Belarus. It was seated on the way from Vilnius to Wolozyn, through Ashmyany, some from Vilnius.
The property included the Bohdanow area with two manor houses, one old, made of wood, from 1690 and the other in classic 17th century stile with column outside holding the roof of the building. Bohnadow included also the land of Goreckowszczyzna, Holoblewszczyzna with another manor house and Rymowicze, in total about . It was formerly a part of Prince Bohdan Sapieha's property and was named after its owner.