Crossword clues for bns
init. 1 Belgium Naval Ship. A NATO designation for ships of the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian%20Naval%20Component. 2 Bangladesh Naval Ship. A designation for ships in the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh%20Navy.
BNS may stand for:
- Barely Naked Selfies - Australia
- Boustead Naval Shipyard
- Bangladesh Navy Ship
- Behavioral neuroscience
- Bathiya and Santhush, the Sri Lankan Pop Duo
- Bachelor and Spinster Balls, a party for rural singles
- Backbone Network Service
- A bachelor's degree in naval science.
- Scotiabank, according to its stock ticker and former name "Bank of Nova Scotia".
- Swiss National Bank, according to its name in French "Banque Nationale Suisse" or Italian "Banca Nazionale Svizzera"
- Barnes railway station, a railway station in England.
- Blocul National Sindical, the National Trade Union Bloc, a trade union in Romania
- Baltic News Service, the largest news agency in the Baltic states.
- British Neuropathological Society, the medical professional organisation for clinical and experimental neuropathology in the United Kingdom
- British Numismatic Society, founded in 1903.
- British Nylon Spinners (1940–1964), a company owned jointly by ICI and Courtaulds.
- Belgian Navy Ship
- Batu Night Spectacular,a tourism places in Batu, East Java, Indonesia
Usage examples of "bns".
Men had always pushed forward across Pica as they pleased, not least because sims lacked the bns to fight back.
The 1st and 3rd Bns, 5th Marines, landed on the Northern Coast of Guadalcanal, west of Lunga Point, to not very much initial resistance.
The 1st and 3rd Bns, 5th Marines, landed on the northern coast of Guadalcanal, west of Lunga Point, to not very much ini-tial resistance.