Crossword clues for bna
n. 1 (context biochemistry English) (initialism of bridged nucleic acid English) 2 (initialism of British North America English)
BNA may stand for:
- Bahrain News Agency, the state news agency of Bahrain.
- Basle Nomina Anatomica, the first revision of anatomic nomenclature
- Burma National Army
- British Naturalists' Association
- British Neuroscience Association
- British Newspaper Archive
- British North America, a former name for Canada
- British North America Acts, the original Constitutional Acts of Canada
- Bureau of National Affairs, a U.S. commercial publisher
- Banco de la Nación Argentina
- BNA Records, a record label
- Bhartendu Academy of Dramatic Arts, a theatre training institute in Lucknow, India
- Nashville International Airport (IATA airport code)
- Burnage railway station, England (National Rail station code)
- Bridged nucleic acids
Usage examples of "bna".
It reminded him somehow of Bna Brassie, and that was funny, because she was made of metal and smelled of polished brass.