abbr. billion alt. Brand New init. Brand New
BN, Bn or bn may refer to:Organizations and companies
- Bangladesh Navy
- Barisan Nasional (also known as "National Front"), a political coalition in Malaysia
- Barnes & Noble, an American specialty retailer specializing in bookstore/coffeeshop venues
- British Naturism, the official national naturist society in the United Kingdom.
- Britten-Norman, a British manufacturer, based on the Isle of Wight, producing Islander and Trislander aircraft
- Burlington Northern Railroad, a United States railroad that operated from 1970 to 1995
- a subsidiary of the Canadian Press, "Broadcast News", a news agency which provides news reports, film and audio clips to radio and television stations in Canada
- La Brugeoise et Nivelles SA., a Belgian railway rolling stock manufacturer, now part of Bombardier Transportation
- The initials featured on the Bosnian Serb TV network RTV BN's logo
- BN is the Euronext stock exchange code for Groupe Danone, a French food-products multinational
- Braniff International Airways, a former American airline in service from 1928 to 1982
- Horizon Airlines (Australia), a former Australian airline, ending service in 2004
- Bahrain (WMO country code: BN), an island nation in the Persian Gulf
- Bengali language (ISO 639 alpha-2 language code: bn), an Indo-Aryan language of East South Asia
- Benin (FIPS 10-4 and obsolete NATO digram country code: BN), a country in Western Africa
- Bloomington-Normal, Illinois, United States
- BN postcode area centred on Brighton, England
- Brunei (ISO 3166 country code: BN), a country on the island of Borneo in Southeast Asia
- Boron nitride, a chemical compound composed of boron and nitrogen
- the benzyl functional group ('Bn') in organic chemistry
- Dynkin diagram B
- .bn is the Internet country code top-level domain ( ccTLD) for Brunei Darussalam
- Baitun Nur Mosque, Calgary, Canada
- BN Biscuit, a type of biscuit with fillings
- The Brewing Network, an internet radio station that calls itself "The BN" for short
- Bulimia nervosa
- bn, an abbreviation for billion
- Bn., an abbreviation for battalion
- BN, an abbreviation for Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- BN, Bacon Number (a measure of an actor's professional proximity to Kevin Bacon)
Usage examples of "bn".
Men had always pushed forward across Pica as they pleased, not least because sims lacked the bns to fight back.
The 1st and 3rd Bns, 5th Marines, landed on the Northern Coast of Guadalcanal, west of Lunga Point, to not very much initial resistance.
The 1st and 3rd Bns, 5th Marines, landed on the northern coast of Guadalcanal, west of Lunga Point, to not very much ini-tial resistance.