Crossword clues for blt
- It can come on white, briefly
- Club cousin
- Alternative to a Philly cheesesteak
- Short-order lunch
- Lunch inits.
- Luncheonette order
- Sandwich shop staple, in brief
- Deli order, for short
- Sandwich usually served with mayo
- Luncheonette sandwich, for short
- Sandwich that's usually toasted, for short
- It's often a double-decker
- Sandwich with toasted bread, for short
- Nonkosher sandwich
- Diner inits.
- Sandwich order, for short
- Sandwich often on toasted bread
- Luncheonette order, for short
- Nonkosher lunch order
- Counter letters
- Deli offering
- Crispy lunch
- Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce
- Sandwich, for short
- PBJ alternative
- Eatery order
- Sandwich ord.
- Short diner order
- Initials for a waitress
- Diner order, for short
- A sandwich, for short
- Alphabetical order?
- Short-order order
- Crunchy sandwich
- Lunch order
- Sandwich often on toast
- Diner sandwich
- Deli order
- Crispy sandwich
- Club alternative
- Triple-decker, perhaps
- Diner lunch order
- Lunch counter order
- Sandwich order
- Lunch order, briefly
- Deli request
- Short order, for short
- It may be made in short order
- Lunch sandwich, for short
- Short order?
- Diner order
- Common lunch order
- Sandwich that usually contains mayo
- Nonkosher lunch
- Sandwich, briefly
- Dish that may come with a toothpick
- Counter offer?
- Melt alternative
- Sandwich initials
- Short order in a diner
- Place for a toothpick
- Lunch counter sandwich, for short
- Short order
- Deli sandwich, for short
- Diner order, briefly
- Nonvegetarian sandwich, for short
n. (context cooking initialism English) A sandwich with bacon, lettuce and tomato as the main ingredients.
A BLT (Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato) is a type of bacon sandwich. The standard BLT is made up of four ingredients: bacon, lettuce, tomato and bread. The BLT evolved from the tea sandwiches served before 1900 at a similar time to the club sandwich, although it is unclear when the name BLT became the norm.
BLT is a sandwich with filling of bacon, lettuce, and tomato.
The initials' BLT' may also refer to the following:
- Bounded linear transformation theorem of continuous linear extension
- Baselland Transport, a Swiss railway company
- Battalion Landing Team of a US Marine expeditionary unit
- Beautiful Lady & Television monthly magazine in Japan
- Block-transfer instruction, a machine language instruction for PDP-10 computers
- Brian Lester "BLT" Thomas, a character in US Degrassi High television series
- B.L.T. (album), a studio album by Robin Trower, Jack Bruce and Bill Lordan.
- BLT , the stock symbol for BHP Billiton
- Bolt-clamped Langevin type transducers
Usage examples of "blt".
I kept my gaze pinned to the menu, which offered all the standard items: chicken-fried steak and chicken-fried chicken, hamburgers, fries, BLTs, grilled-cheese sandwiches, and "fresh" soups probably poured from big cans in the back.
I got into line ahead of him and ordered, after long deliberation, a BLT on toast.