Blondy may refer to:
- J. T. "Blondy" Black (1920–2000), professional American football player
- Thomas Graydon (1881-1949), American football player
- John Romig (1898-1984), American middle-distance runner
- Blondy Ryan (1906–1959), American Major League Baseball shortstop
- Blondy Wallace (died 1937), early professional football player
- Alpha Blondy (born 1953), African reggae singer and international recording artist
- Michel Blondy (1675–1739), French choreographer and dancer
Blondy (1976 film)
Blondy (aka Blondie) is a 1976 erotic thriller film.
It was also known as Germacide and Vortex.
It was shot in Paris in September 1975.