The Blomberg is a mountain, high, in Bavaria, Germany and is the local mountain of Bad Tölz and a popular destination both with locals and visitors to the region. It is accessible on a short footpath which is steep in places or with the aid of a chairlift.
Blomberg is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Craig L. Blomberg, theologian
- Hugo von Blomberg (1820–1871), German artist and poet
- Jan Axel "Hellhammer" Blomberg (born 1969), Norwegian Black Metal / Jazz drummer
- Martin P. Blomberg (1888-1966), Swedish-American engineer
- Ron Blomberg (pronounced "Bloomberg"; born 1948), American major league baseball player
- Werner von Blomberg (1878-1946), German Minister of War and Commander-in-Chief of the German Armed Forces until January 1938