Błogoszewo is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Korsze, within Kętrzyn County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately south-east of Korsze, north-west of Kętrzyn, and north-east of the regional capital Olsztyn.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany ( East Prussia). Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles.
The village has a population of 39.