BLM may refer to:
- Bergbahn Lauterbrunnen-Mürren, a railway line in Switzerland
- Biotic Ligand Model, toxicology tool
- Black lipid membranes
- Black Lives Matter, an activist movement
- Bleed Like Me, a 2005 album by Garbage
- BLM Heliport
- BLM (law firm)
- Bloom syndrome protein
- Blue Lives Matter
- Braunschweigisches Landesmuseum, a history museum in Brunswick, Germany
- Bureau of Land Management, US federal government agency
- Monmouth Executive Airport's IATA code
- Saint Barthélemy's ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code
BLM LLP is an insurance and dispute resolution law firm based in the United Kingdom and Ireland, rebranded from Berrymans Lace Mawer following the merger with HBM Sayers in May 2014.
BLM provides legal services in 50 areas of law, grouped into eleven key market sectors: brokers, construction and property, general insurance, healthcare, leisure and hospitality, Lloyds and London market, manufacturing, public sector, retail, TMT and transport and logistics.
BLM has 13 offices across the UK and Ireland: Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London (EC2), London (EC3), Manchester and Southampton. The firm has approximately 1,550 staff including 170 partners (as of 1 May 2014) and 630 lawyers and technical experts.