Bira may refer to:
- Prince Bira (1914–1985), motor racing driver
- Biotin ligase (BirA), an enzyme used in biotechnology, which links biotin to proteins through an amide bond, achieving site-specific biotinylation.
- Boura (Achaea) (alternatively spelled Bira or Bura), an ancient city of Achaea, Greece
- Bira, Russia, an urban-type settlement in the Jewish Autonomous Oblast, Russia
- Bira River, a river in Russia
- Bira gun, a machine gun designed and manufactured in Nepal
- Bira (footballer)
- Al-Bira, Baysan, Palestinian village, depopulated 1948.
- Bira ceremony, a Shona spiritual ceremony where the ancestral spirits communicate with the living
- Bira people, a tribe in eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Bira Circuit, a motorsport venues in Thailand
''' Ubiraci Ferreira dos Santos ''', commonly known as ''' Bira ''', (born 27 April 1969) is a former Brazilian footballer.