BII may refer to:
- Bank Internasional Indonesia, former name of Bank Maybank Indonesia
- Basel Institute for Immunology
- Bikini Atoll Airport, Marshall Islands (IATA code: BII)
- Birds International Incorporated
- British Institute of Innkeeping
- Business interoperability interface, interface that enables business interoperability between organisational systems
Bii or bii may refer to:
- Bii (singer), Taiwanese singer
- Bisu language (ISO 639: bii), Loloish language spoken in Thailand
Bii (born July 7, 1989) is a Chinese-language singer from South Korea and Taiwan, active in the sphere of Chinese language influence.
Usage examples of "bii".
The development from bii to bith in Welsh is due to a consonantal strengthening of i which began far back in British.